Friday, March 19, 2010

Today 3/19

It's supposed to get really really windy later today (45mph gusts) so I was up and out early as I was determined to go to White Sands Natl. Monument. I'm now at Plateau Espresso so haven't offloaded the pics I took out there yet. Next time.

Just indulged in a pannini with chicken and portobello mushrooms. Yum.

Have just applied for a job in the Grand Canyon bookstore for the season. There's been a huge response so have no idea whether I'll get the job, but it would be a good fit. Full-time but a decent wage and a gratis FH site. A good deal, and it's certainly work I would enjoy more.

I'll be back on Sunday, when the weather calms down, and I'll post white sands pics, if any came out okay.

TTFN

1 comment:

Diana said...

Sending positive thoughts and Good Luck on the bookstore application!

How could they not hire you ??!!??