Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tuesday 3/25

Tuesday 3/2 5.30am

Nothing exciting or even interesting has happened since Friday. The weather was rainy and windy on both Sat. and Sun., so I just holed up and ate aspirin. Was going to go out on Sun. but decided being broadsided by 40mph winds was not going to be fun.

Kenn and Carol took off in their RV yesterday for an overnighter, so he hasn't seen my self-evaluation yet. Caleb said Alfred (director of operations) is going to be here in two weeks to let us know what "going to happen" with the staff here. Supposedly, Kenn already knows but isn't saying. Ooh, tenterhooks!

It'll be interesting to find this out. Caleb is expecting to be named Asst. Mgr. I could be fired. But who knows. It doesn't really matter to me as I'm already working on my letter of resignation.

Got a mysterious call (missed) call yesterday from Denver CO (they called twice). I haven't applied to anybody in Colorado so have no idea what that's about. I'll return the call today and find out. Maybe I won a sweepstakes or lottery (though I haven't entered any, but hey, who knows).

Am determined to go to the petroglyph site on Wed. Determined, I say.

No comments: