Friday, October 8, 2010

4 Oct Monday catchup

Naturally, things didn't go as smoothly as they could have at the dentist's. But it wasn't her fault. Really. It's a long story.

Finally got back to the rig about 2.30, not having had any lunch. So I grabbed the fastest thing I could find (cheerios) and ate that, then wolfed down an egg and some potato chips.

And it's now almost 4pm and we just had a sudden rainstorm, fast and furious. Hope it's not raining on Wed. because I'm walking back and forth over the border.

If all goes well, I'll be on the road by noon, heading for Casa Grande to spend the night at Margie & Bob's. They're the couple who was parked next to me at Springerville. They have hookups right at their place so it'll be a good stopover. Then I'll move on to an Escapees park for two nights and then up to Scottsdale for the h.s. reunion.

Don't know yet whether I'll be able to park overnight in the hotel lot. May just be very discreet -- it'll only be for Sat. night.

No comments: