Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Projects & Plans

Okay, the tires are done. I've also acquired an 8' piece of (really green) sewer pipe that lives under the storage rack out back -- this is to carry my sewer hoses with fittings attached. We took off the spare tire and the weird holder it was attached to. I'll try to remember to take a picture. Chuck got up on the roof and the a/c gasket seems okay. There's nothing to be done about the antenna extension that hits the a/c shroud on its way down.

Tomorrow am I'm off to Mesa to attend the RVW convention. I'll be there until 1 Nov. I'm assuming I'll have wifi but won't know until I get there.

It's cooling off up here in the mountains (63 deg today) but leaf turning has been delayed. It's about 20 deg warmer down in the Phoenix valley where Mesa is, so I haven't put the shorts away yet. And I'll be back in Eagar after the convention so that Chuck and I can do some more projects on the rig. Don't know how long I'll stay but at least two weeks.

TTFN

1 comment:

Byron said...

Mercy, woman, your world is filled with drama. Large and small, but drama nonetheless.