Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Saturday 11/28

Saturday 11/28

Well, of course, now that everybody knows I'm leaving, Rose and Ryan are both being very friendly and helpful.

Busy busy day today, even though I still only got less than $800 in sales. It was almost nonstop. Rose did manage to get most of the fireworks sales, and she had about ten commission sales and I had about four.

And a big winter storm is about to slam us. I did get plastic up on the big windows today and it really makes a difference. I'll put some up on the vents and the kitchen window, too. I think I'm going to look for a carpet runner. It needs to be max 20 inches wide, which is hard to find, but it's nice in winter to step onto.

The wind has really picked up and there's been some rain. Snow has been mentioned. The high on Monday and Tuesday should be in the low 40s. And those are the two days I need to get ready to move and to actually drive to Alamogordo. Ought to be interesting.

No comments: