Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday 12/12

Saturday 12/12

4pm
Blew off going anywhere today. Nicely cloudy when I woke up later than usual. Did clear off by midday but I just couldn't get myself going. So had a nice lunch, then took a long nap. It's now 4.30, beginning to dim towards sunset. Closed the door, which had been open most of the day. Will just settle in with a good book and bad TV.

8pm
Well, I've been watching The Polar Express. I know I know, it's a kid's movie, but the art is fantastic and the story isn't too treacly. I mean, the art is FABULOUS!. When the elves are celebrating at the end, the headliner is an elfinized Steven Tyler on a unicycle. LOL.

The other thing I watched on the This channel was "Christine." I knew the story, of course, but I'd never seen the movie. Great music and cars.

No comments: