Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday 12/2

Wednesday 12-2 8am

Really cold last night, about 26, and the area is totally socked in this morning. Here's my first morning's view.

[didn't come through]

Lovely, eh? Took it about 7am. It's a little brighter now, an hour later, but nothing else has changed much. This is looking more or less west from my couch. That frondy thing in the middle right is my money tree plant.

I'm still finding little pools of sugar in odd places. Double sigh. It may take months, months I say, to get it all. Good thing it's not summer or all the area critters would be passing the word about the new restaurant.

I think I'm going to get a new sewer hose, 20 ft long, with new connections and probably a second cradle, and see if I can't rig some way to do a very gradual upslope and then downslope to the drain. Maybe then I won't have to walk the line every day.

Also, when I got my propane tank filled a couple of weeks ago, I don't think the guy closed it off tightly enough as I catch faint whiffs outside when I'm near the tank and inside I get a faint headache. I've lit the pilot light on the stove and will leave it on to prevent pooling of the fumes. I'll have it checked soon. It may be something else, maybe a crack in the line from the tank to the inside. Maybe he closed it too tightly and cracked something. Who knows.

I'm to go to work at noon today but have no idea what my schedule's going to be. Will let you know. I think it's time for my second cup of coffee.

No comments: