Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thursday 12/10

Thursday 12/10

Worked three whole hours today, about a half-hour of which was spent going to the bank. The delivery truck arrived from the warehouse with about 40 boxes of stuff. Kenn started in on it. As I'll be working mostly Mon & Tue, I won't have much to do with that stuff.

I'm now off for three days, work Mon-Tue, off five days, work Mon-Tue. Am not sure what I'm going to do with myself with all this free time.

RTV is now showing I Spy! What fun!

Tomorrow is chores day -- laundry, clean bathroom in house, take shower and wash hair. But at least it's all right here -- no more driving 40 miles.

I moved the shoe rack from beside the door to hanging on the closet door, which is inset a little so the shoes don't stick out. It just means I can't open the door all the way, but it opens about halfway which is enough to get clothes in and out.

Marinated a t-bone and cooked it, along with green beans, and a hunk of French bread. A good supper.

No comments: