Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today w/pix

This is the pic of my brother, the intrepid sailor, in his foul-weather gear, working to get us back to the marina.

This is Hwy 70 heading out of Las Cruces toward San Augustin Pass. The road turns right just before running into that mountain dead ahead.On the other side of the Pass in the Tularosa Basin.
Less than a day or so after arriving in Alamogordo, we got another snowstorm with about 4 inches. This is the view out my window.
Okay, officially caught up now. I've found free wifi in the Rustic Cafe about two miles away, and it supports email so I won't be going to the library anymore. Got here about 11am. Ate their "Trashed Browns" w/diced ham, peppers, cheese, red sauce, and with two sunnyside up eggs on top. Very good. Sweet tea is normal.

It's a beautiful day, about 63, slightly breezy, sunny. It's now about 1pm and I'm going to go to town for a few items. I'll go to Mescalero on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks colder there than it is here. 60 here tomorrow HAH
B