Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sept 20

9.30am
Have unhooked everything except the power. All the foil is neatly rolled or folded and in the storage bin, along with the water hoses. The sewer line is tucked in its bumper holder. The chair is folded and stuffed in its sack. The TV antenna is down (I have a tendency to forget it). The AC is on and I'm just relaxing until it's time to go (around 2pm). Last minute stuff is to put the plant and the water pitcher in the kitchen sink for travel. I've already closed the lid over the stove. Unplug the little fan. Turn off the power strip. Unplug the power cord and feed it into its cubby. Turn on the engine and go.

Will go straight to the Home Depot and return the foil, then go to the B&N and browse a little, but mainly will sit in the cafe with a cool drink and see if I can download my email and maybe even answer some. If the battery holds out, I'll see if I can post something to my blog -- I've been keeping a journal since I got here. Then off to Beth's. Will report on that later.

No comments: