Friday, January 15, 2010

Sat 1/8

Saturday 1/8 8am

Cold last night (about 20). Cold enough that this morning I turned on the big heater to help warm the rig up (it was about 56 in here at 7am). My little utility heater does its best but sometimes it's not quite enough. I did sleep well, though, as I remembered to add flannel pjs to the caftan (bottoms go under caftan, top goes over -- easy on easy off). Is this TMI?

Have all books sorted and ready to pack up to go to various places. Quinn laid claim to a few, including The Marriage of Cadmus and Harmony. So today I'll root around in the warehouse and find some boxes. I'll get all nice and sweaty and then do a shower and laundry. Wednesday will be shipping day.

Looks like we'll be settling into Mon & Tue work full day, then five days off. I think I'll do the Three Rivers Petroglyphs next week. I need to get in touch with RVW women in the area so I'll have something to do in my off time. I think there's an indexer woman in NM, too, so I may try to get in touch with her.

I'm really enjoying having LIGHT. I taped the diffusers over the fixtures, which helps cut the glare. I think I'll get some yellow tissue paper to lay in the diffusers -- regular paper is too thick and dims the light too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never TMI. IMO.