Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saturday 1/23

Saturday 1/23 Noon

Have remembered the name of the old Vincent Price movie that was on the other night:

Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs

with Fabian! It was an Italian production. In the right mood, it's probably a lot of fun.

Black tank was full so have done a dump. Will do a dump/flush on Wed. am, just before leaving and won't take the sewer hoses with me.

RIP Jean Simmons, actress. Not a "great" actress but certainly nice to watch, especially in "Guy and Dolls" with Marlon Brando, one of my favorite musicals, though I don't have a DVD of it. Come to think of it, I don't have DVDs of a lot of musicals I like.

I've also been enjoying the Wanda Sykes show. Talk about diversity -- one of her sidekicks is a drag queen. And it's nice to get a black perspecctive. Unfortunately, it's only on one night a week, on Fox yet (and she's mentioned how odd that is).

No comments: