Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wednesday 1/21

So I'm heading for Tucson on Thursday Jan 28, return on the Sunday the 31st. I was prepared to stay longer even if I had to quit this job, but he and Deb are planning to leave on Monday or Tuesday anyhow. It's going to be a killer drive (335 mi each way) -- the max I can do in one day and still be coherent.

I'll get back late Sunday and have to work Mon-Tue; then I'll get to collapse for five days.

Have spent the day refining my new pantry. Set up bungee cords to hook on the back, run over the top, down the front, and hook to the milk crate it's sitting on. This makes it a unit not so easy to topple. And I'm going to get some new grip liner to put under the milk crate down on the shower pan, as well as between the crate and bottom unit. This will make the whole thing less likely to shift around. Pantry-wise, it's working out well and everything fits. And it's ever so much easier to get in and out of the bathroom.

Will go to town tomorrow and pick up my new shirts at JCPenney -- I think I mentioned that I'd seen one on a bank teller and liked them a lot (got one red and one blue).

The only thing I have left to sort out is the big unit on the back rack. And then what will I do? I'll have to think up a new project, won't I?

There's a class on Line Dancing at 1pm tomorrow at the Sr Ctr -- may check it out.

No comments: