Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today

Spitting rain today, just enough to muddy the windshield, even though the overhang protects it quite a lot.

Did the Penney's thing and got shirts. Did the Hastings thing and got magazines. Did the Walmart thing and got the other pantry unit. Doing the cafe thing with wifi and lunch. It know, it's all so predictable and boring.

Also got my hairs cut. Based on a picture, she cut in the basic shape and I'll go back in a month or so and get it refined. It's a sort of a pixie cut or layered -- I don't know.

Am thinking seriously of going to the petroglyphs site on Sunday. I have to make a run to Mescalero, and the petroglyphs is about 10 miles north of Tularosa, so it wouldn't be an onerous drive. It all depends on the weather.

If I do go, I hope I'll get some nice photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all of these redecorating moves would be MUCH easier to imagine if you were to photograph the inside of your home on wheels, After shots are OK
kisses
B