Monday, November 9, 2009

Friday 11/6

Friday 11/6 6.30am

Woke up aching. Business has been really slow this Wed. & Thu. so there's lots of standing around. I try to keep moving most of the time so things won't stiffen up but there's just nothing to do. When I first came in, there were some things to unpack (t-shirts, leather jackets and vests), put on hangars, and then put on racks. Rose came in at two pm and by 3pm, it was all done. Then? Nothing.

Including customers. Both Wed. and Thu. were really slow. Yesterday, I didn't even make $100 in my register. It's the damned time change -- freaks people out and they rush to get home by dark. It'll take a week or so for everybody to adjust and then I hope that business will pick up.

We're supposed to be decorated for xmas by now and be playing xmas music. Ick. As usual, Leeann does all that herself so the PM shift doesn't get to do any of that. As a consequence, it's not done yet. And, of course, we're not supposed to arrange the displays on any of the tables either.

So not only do I get to stand around for six hours, I'm bored bored bored.

I know -- bitch bitch moan moan whine whine. But isn't that what my blog is for?

2 comments:

imMovable Book Lady said...

Uh oh, spammers have found me.

imMovable Book Lady said...

And I think he means "rein" as in something that restrains.