Monday, November 9, 2009

Tuesday 11/3

Tuesday 11/3 10pm

Yesterday I did the errands -- laundry (no carts! no chairs!), gas, groceries. Walmart was out of the specific bulbs I need for my lights so I bought a different size and hope it'll work if I need it. Also got the window plastic kit which I'll put on soon.

Bought some batteries (duracells). Later bought a Consumer Reports magazine. When I read it that evening, there was a report on batteries. Energizer lithiums are better. Will remember this for next time.

Went to the Apache Cafe and did the internet thing. This Friday they're going to have a seafood buffet until 8pm. I can't make it as I don't even get off till 7.30. Drat. Had my usual meatloaf dinner. Got home by 4.30 and got hooked up before it got dark.

I hate daylight savings! Especially in the fall, when the changeover happens, it's so sudden. One day it stays light until 6.30 or 7; the next it's dark at 5 or 5.30.

Was glad to get all my errands done yesterday so that I could do absolutely nothing today. Took two naps. Stayed off my feet. Have actually built up enough stamina to stay on my feet for the 6-hr shifts but seven days in a row really took a toll. I hurt bad by Sunday.

Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: