Monday, November 2, 2009

Tuesday 10/27

Tuesday 10-27

Well, Leeann is back as of last Friday. And my schedule has increased to 6-hr shifts, and I'm on for 7 days straight. Had Sunday off and will now work Mon-Sun. I protested but she said she really needed the coverage. I asked what she had heard from Alfred about me moving to Alamogordo as Carol had called again, wanting to know when I'm coming. She said he's looking for someone to fill my place here but doesn't have anyone yet.

I'm generally pissed and thinking again about quitting. We'll see.

Big storm coming in tomorrow, mostly late, and will be cold by nighttime (in the 20s). I'll get out and put the wrap on the water hose and the foil over the sewer line and hope it doesn't all freeze. Very windy now and I've put my antenna down, just in case.

Looks like I won't be back online till next Monday.

No comments: