Monday, November 23, 2009

Today

So I did call Alfred and we had a long talk about my unhappiness. He's coming to the Akela Flats store tomorrow and we'll have another long talk and decide just when I'm going to the Alamogordo store. I told him I almost just walked out the other day, which I've never done, but which is a good measure of just how unhappy I am. So we'll see.

As to the comment about Rose reading my blog -- I'm pretty sure none of these people read at all, blogs, books, magazines, newspapers, anything. I bring in magazines I'm done with every week and invite them all to take what they want. None does and they get taken away to a shelter.

Allergy attack has subsided somewhat, just some drippiness and an occasional sneeze. Bought some local honey to see if that will help.

Will report next week on what Alfred and I decide. Thanks for all the emotional support, folks. It really means a lot to me.

No comments: