Monday, November 16, 2009

Thursday 11-28

Thursday 11-12 8.45pm

Business has been really slow (already mentioned more than once), which means lots of standing around (mentioned many times), which makes me hurt (mentioned to the point of overkill).

There. That's the update.

I talked to Alfred last Friday and he said he hoped to have news about the move to Alamogordo within two weeks. We'll see.

Ryan and I have sort of "bonded" over kung fu flicks. And even Rose is more friendly these days, which sort of happened all at once after my new strategy of standing way back and letting her have all the sales she wants. Cause I really don't give a shit.

A roadrunner has been strolling by my window in the early mornings.

Big storm is rolling in off the pacific so we should cool down a lot by Sunday, to about a high of 58, then slowly back into the low to mid 60s. [Update: the front is moving more slowly so cold now is Monday-Tuesday, with a low Tue. night of 32 deg.]

Other than that, no news.

No comments: