Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wed 11-25

Wednesday 11-25

When I got to work at 1pm, Shane said Alfred had come by the store for a flying visit and wanted me to call him. I got him at 7.30 but he said he was eating dinner and would call me tomorrow. Shane also said Alfred told him that I would be moving in two weeks.

I think, if that's true and is confirmed by Alfred, that I'll give it a try. But hitch itch is getting stronger. I may just quit in January anyhow and go to Quartzsite for some fun. The only break I've had since last June 1 is the 5-day drive to Picacho.

Was invited to go with Bob, the regular, to Cracker Barrel for T-Day dinner, where he's gone for 40-odd years. I thanked him but declined; said I have a personal problem with them (but didn't tell him it is their right-wing politics that's the problem). I'll just go to the Apache Cafe.

No comments: